I love the look of the Giuseppe Zanotti Lorenz wedge sneakers. I hope I’ve gotten the name right.
These are the sneakers I wrote about previously in How to wear your GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Lorenz double gold strap snakeskin Wedge Sneakers. The previously featured were the snakeskin version. These are the croc-embossed version.
These sneakers look so gorgeous that I would definitely buy them if I could. I know I always say that I’m not sure even if I had the money and could spend a thousand dollars on a pair of shoes if I would actually spend a thousand dollars on a pair of shoes; but I think if I could afford these sneakers I wouldn’t hesitate to buy them.
I wonder if J-Lo still wears the pair she owns. She apparently wears the same size shoes as I do so maybe I can try to find out how to contact her and ask her to dump hers on me when she’s ready to throw them out. I’m not serious of course; but if I could raid Jennifer Lopez’s closet these are among the many things I would grab.
Giuseppe Zanotti Black croc-embossed Lorenz Wedge Sneakers ($995)
An outfit I might wear with my Giuseppe Zanotti Black croc-embossed Lorenz Wedge Sneakers
If I could afford to buy myself a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Black croc-embossed Lorenz Wedge Sneakers then that would probably mean I could afford to buy myself the Chanel bag the Fausto Puglisi jacket the Versace leather pants and the Love Leather sweatshirt.
Love Leather black long sleeve top ($1,140),
Black leather sweatshirt with a gold tiger motif from Love Leather. Ribbed cotton neckline” cuffs and hemline. Round neck. Long sleeves. Specialist leather clean only.
Just Cavalli long black jacket ($1810),
Boasting an edgy gothic-meets-rock luxe air this Just Cavalli leather number adds instant visual intrigue to any ensemble
– High neck with long notched collar asymmetric side zip closure riveted lace-up detailing across bodice and at cuffs contrast quilted and ribbed texturing throughout epualettes
– Team with a white burnout tee dark denim and sky-high heels for a no-nonsense statement look
Versace form fitting black patent leather pants ($3285),
Perennially-popular Italian label Versace delivers their signature brand of luxe-chic sexiness with these stunning leather pants
– Hidden tab and zip closure flat front pockets with Medusa-embellished detailing on zip tabs belt loops textured thigh panels with embroidered design exposed gold side-zips at cuffs
– Extra form-fitting
– Team with a tissue thin white tee and stilettoed shoe boots for a look that epitomizes rock glamour
Chanel Black Quilted Lambskin Trapezoid Bag ($3000),
This vintage handbag by Chanel from What Goes Around Comes Around features black quilted lambskin in the shape of a trapezoid with an inside pocket with gold hardware and a single shoulder strap.
- Signature Twist Lock
- Gold Hardware
- Condition: Excellent
- Serial Number: 1646984
- Year: 1989-1991
- Made in France
- Certificates of Authenticity provided by What Goes Around Comes Around